No. of position: 2
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of Nepal
Inviting applications for ‘driver’ in our logistics team in Kathmandu Nepal. The candidate must have 3 years’ experience of driving different kinds of vehicles (including experience to locations outside valley. He/she should possess high sense of Customer Service orientation, should be able to speak, read and write in English. He/she must have knowledge of places of traveller’s interest and hotels in Nepal. A brief of the duties & responsibilities is as follows:
- Provide transport services to the guests and visitors as per duty roster within and outside Kathmandu valley.
- To ensure that the vehicle is neat & clean and also amenities are placed as per the Class by Sita guidelines.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records on vehicle log book, vehicle maintenance, fuel consumption, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other as per Sita Nepal rules.
- To assist the guests in all possible ways in consultation with the File Handling Executive and DO-Transport.
- Ensure comfortable and pleasant drive to the guests in all situations.
- To be updated with the traffic of city update and take route accordingly keeping in view the guests’ comfort.